Ginny & Hermione- best friends.
“I never really gave up on you,” she said. “Not really. I always hoped… . Hermione told me to get on with life, maybe go out with some other people, relax a bit around you, because I never used to be able to talk if you were in the room, remember? And she thought you might take a bit more notice if I was a bit more — myself.”
Harry’s thoughts and feelings on five very important days for his family.
Words: 2379, Chapters: 1/1, Language: English
- Fandoms: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling
- Rating: Not Rated
- Warnings: No Archive Warnings Apply
- Characters: Harry Potter, Ginny Weasley, Lily Luna Potter, James Sirius Potter, Albus Severus Potter
- Relationships: Harry Potter/Ginny Weasley
- Additional Tags: five important days, birth of child, Love, Family
Read it on the AO3 at http://ift.tt/YCTtPu
Hallelujah by Talons and Tea Leaves